By connecting your Slack community with HubSpot, you can bring community insights and buying intent signals to your Go-To-Market team, which allows to build a strong sales pipeline, accelerate deals, and grow your business. This is especially important for open-source and DevTool companies that follow a developer-led growth (DLG) approach. Developer activities - such as community messages in your Slack channels - never appear in your CRM leading to a loss of valuable data that could inform your outreach.
To connect your Slack community with HubSpot, you can use crowd.dev to get a full picture of your user journey.
- Quick set-up: Connect Slack and HubSpot within minutes, and never think about it again. No engineering team required.
- Sync identities across platforms: Sync various data sources with crowd.dev and automatically get an overview of which identities contacts have across platforms.
- Add 75+ data points: Augment the data from your Slack community with 75+ other data points, like employer, social profiles, or technical skills, before syncing it to HubSpot.
- Get a 360-view of your user journey: Fully understand how contacts and organizations are going through your user journey - even before they sign-up for the first time.
- Uncover revenue opportunities: Identify accounts that match your ideal customer profile and send them to your sales team.
Slack data you can send to HubSpot
After you connect Slack with crowd.dev, you can send the following Slack data to HubSpot:
- All messages and replies
- Email addresses & names of all Slack community members
Slack, as a community platform, is a cloud-based tool that brings together individuals with shared interests for real-time discussions and collaboration. It offers customizable channels for focused conversations and seamless integration with third-party apps to enhance the community experience. Slack encourages open dialogue, networking, and relationship-building among members, while its search functionality ensures easy access to valuable information and past conversations. Overall, it serves as an efficient and interactive platform for vibrant online communities.
HubSpot is an all-in-one inbound marketing, sales, and customer service platform. It offers tools and features for businesses to attract, engage, and delight customers. The platform includes CRM (Customer Relationship Management) capabilities, marketing automation, email marketing, social media management, and website analytics. HubSpot allows businesses to track and manage leads, automate workflows, and personalize interactions with customers, ultimately helping companies to grow their customer base and improve their overall marketing and sales efforts.
Connect your Discord community with HubSpot
Connect your GitHub community with HubSpot
Connect your LinkedIn community with HubSpot
Connect your Hacker News community with HubSpot
Connect your DEV community with HubSpot
Connect your Stack Overflow community with HubSpot
Connect your Reddit community with HubSpot
Connect your Discourse community with HubSpot