What it is
Reddit is a social news aggregator, content rating, and discussion website. Reddit users submit content to the site such as links, text posts, images, and videos, which are then voted up or down by other members.
What data we track
- Posts published on a specified subreddit
- (Nested) Comments on all posts
- Refresh period = 20 minutes
What data we don't track
- Any post that does not specifically mention your community
- Upvotes of posts and comments. That information is private on Reddit's end
- Reddit limits the API to gather a maximum of 1000 posts in the past per subreddit.
Plan available on
Connect Reddit with HubSpot
By connecting your Reddit community with HubSpot, you can bring community insights and buying intent signals to your Go-To-Market team, which allows to build a strong sales pipeline, accelerate deals, and grow your business. Learn more about connecting your Reddit community with HubSpot.