Connect Reddit with crowd.dev to enrich your community data and insights
crowd.dev integrates with Reddit to track comments and posts of specified subreddits
What it is
Reddit is a social news aggregator, content rating, and discussion website. Reddit users submit content to the site such as links, text posts, images, and videos, which are then voted up or down by other members.
What data we track
- Posts published on a specified subreddit
- (Nested) Comments on all posts
- Refresh period = 20 minutes
What data we don't track
- Any post that does not specifically mention your community
- Upvotes of posts and comments. That information is private on Reddit's end
- Reddit limits the API to gather a maximum of 1000 posts in the past per subreddit.
Plan available on